• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Chef SOLD

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I usually make my kitchen knives from 1095 high carbon steel because I like the way it slices. The thickness of the blade is 1/8 inch at the index finger and I ground a distal taper from the spine to the edge for smooth cutting. Hardness is Rc58-60 which I achieved with a digitally controlled furnace assuring a fine grain structure.
Overall length is 10 1/2 inches, blade length is 6 inches. Depth of the blade at the index finger is 1 3/4 inches; your knuckles will not hit the cutting board.
The handle is from professionally stabilized figure maple. This makes the knife dishwater safe.
The top of the spine is rounded for folks that like to rest their thumb there or choke up on the blade with their index finger.

Sold delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is gldrewknives@gmail.com

IMG_7469 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_7471 by Gerald Drew, on FlickrIMG_7472 by Gerald Drew, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back