Small Classic Sebenza ?

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello all, got an email today from a fellow forumite that lives in Borneo and requested a sheath to be made, but as luck would have it I don't own the Classic Sebenza, so to help this fellow out I told him I'd post here to see if someone in the States has a Small Classic Sebenza and would be interested in having a sheath made for theirs also....email me for details if interested, don't normally do this but when someone has to ship a knife from overseas I felt it would be easier to have one within the states than going through customs twice!

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

Gee, Gary, I could always use another sheath. I can send the knife to you on Monday, I'll think about what style I want for my sheath in the meantime. Maybe a small one to match the sheath for the old style large?

I'll be in touch
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Thanks James, and Sebastian thanks you as well, it will take a load of worry off his mind!

G2

The knife is on its way, glad I could help, perfect excuse to get another sheath
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I want to thank St James for sending his Small Classic Sebenza, very nice of him to do this, it arrived safely and will be working on the sheaths next week as I'm flooded with work right now!

But another reason for this post....James!
Thanks a lot, I really like the look and feel of this knife and must get one, the sleeker blade shape and the handle guard is very nice indeed...again...thanks for doing this to me!!
biggrin.gif

G2,
Help!.....
I've fallen and I can't stop buying Sebenzas......

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

My pleasure, Gary
wink.gif

The small classic is one nice knife, I look forward to carrying mine in one of your sheathes. I think you owe it to yourself to pick one up, you've been a good boy this year. Better start dropping hints to Mrs. Claus
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Back