• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small hard work knife - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, here's a repost that's on sale. I've done a few like this lately and they make great knives for people that use knives hard in their work. They have been really popular with contractors around here. To buy, post "I'll Take It" in this thread or email or PM me. I take Paypal, USPS MO or check. My email is markellmtthw@aol.com. Lifetime common sense warranty with free sharpening.

Specs:
Steel: 1/4" 5160 heat treated by Darrin Sanders to 59 Rc
Grind: Right Hand Chisel Grind, modified sheepsfoot, convex edge. Very easy to sharpen.
Handle: Resin Soaked Urban Camo paracord (Black, gray and white). Very grippy and comfortable.
Finish: Forge finish flats with scotchbrite finished bevels.

6.25" OAL, 2.5" cutting length
Knife is 6.5oz, with the sheath, 7.5oz

Boltaron sheath included, large and small teklock compatible, comes with a paracord belt loop that is left/right/vertical//horizontal.

Price is $OLD shipped flat rate.

Pictures:
ULD3Bnf.jpg

z2X01LW.jpg

j7VLntc.jpg

VAoKCzX.jpg

cRhss7w.jpg

T2g7uaU.jpg

vmNYuyY.jpg

fJwLw6I.jpg

X93dwME.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, your feedback is welcome!

Last edited:
I love your wicked grinds......your kydex sheath design is perfect for pocket carry AND fast, easy deployment.

Also, I will be taking that fine little gem off your hands, consider it sold.

I love your wicked grinds......your kydex sheath design is perfect for pocket carry AND fast, easy deployment.

Also, I will be taking that fine little gem off your hands, consider it sold.

Excellent, it's yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back