Small Lockbacks

Western Rodeo #WS516
0_82a62_4ca2a119_XL.jpg

Thanks for showing, I've got the celluliod tortise shell one, well carried, would be nice to have as NIB one to pass on to my son when the time comes......

I'm new here and got here via a Google search as I was looking to replace my very worn Camillus pocket knife. I've gone through a number of these knives over the years but had no idea the company went out of business. I always bought them direct from the factory. I'm not a collector but a very satisfied user and am sorry to learn that this knife is no longer made. I now wish I had put one away in a box just to be there. Alas, as can be seen, I have sharpened it to near extinction. Vit's photos are awesome. I had no idea there were collectors of this well-crafted knife. Now I know.
knife.jpg

Last edited:
You definitely got your moneys worth out of that one! :thumbup:

I'm new here and got here via a Google search as I was looking to replace my very worn Camillus pocket knife. I've gone through a number of these knives over the years but had no idea the company went out of business. I always bought them direct from the factory. I'm not a collector but a very satisfied user and am sorry to learn that this knife is no longer made. I now wish I had put one away in a box just to be there. Alas, as can be seen, I have sharpened it to near extinction. Vit's photos are awesome. I had no idea there were collectors of this well-crafted knife. Now I know.
Welcome to Camillus forum!
I am glad that you like my photos :)

Gee thanks Vit. Now you have me wanting to acquire the heart series.

Those are some beautiful knives you've collected. Thanks for showing them.

Nothing special but I like it. Orvet (Dale Vincent) gave this little Camillus 901 to me.
Camillus_901.JPG

Last edited:
Now you've done it Vit. I made an offer on a ten of hearts last night and it was accepted. It's on it's way to me and thus starts the journey down that long slippery slope and it's all Vit's fault.

Last edited:
Vit your photos continue to delight me! In fact, your "collective" photo is the picture I use for my computer monitor "desktop." Congratulations on acquiring the full set of Gamblers. We're now waiting patiently for updated "Royal Flush" photo from you :)

Back