1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Small Regular Sebenza BG42

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by PurpleHaze, Sep 11, 2015.

1. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze

Mar 8, 2010
    Have a small regular sebenza plain edge in BG-42. Received this in a trade and can't bring myself to carry or use since these are long discontinued and I have no use for safe queens. Knife is in excellent to mint condition with a very faint scuff mark on the pocket clip. Knife comes with box, tool, birthday card, and untied lanyard. Birthday is March 22, 2001. Handles are dated C/D 00.

Price on this one is $490.00 ($OLD), price includes USPS Priority shipping with tracking. PayPal Only, U.S Only. This knife is also listed in the trade section, please see link below for trade interests. If you have any questions, please PM me or send an email to bboehne at outlook dot com.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1324057-Small-Regular-Sebenza-BG-42

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. Joshua_Barney

Joshua_Barney

Jan 7, 2015
    You sure you can't give this knife some miracle grow to make it a large regular bg 42?

3. Pilotwatch

Pilotwatch Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2015
    Email sent

4. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze

Mar 8, 2010
    Replied, still available.

5. Jist

Jist

Jun 2, 2014
    Pm sent .