• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SMALL SEBENZA - Lefty 21

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
2 small Sebs for sale, a WC and a lefty 21. Shipped with insurance, prices include shipping and fees. Only trade interest is CRK UG's. Email is preferred, as my PM box tends to fill up too fast. Usual rules; first "I'll take it", I can sell to who I want, etc..... :)

1. Lefty 21 – Plain Jane Lefty with single lug. Not quite mint, but very nice. Blade looks to have been touched up, but not reprofiled. Has the usual loss of blue on the thumbstud. I’m beginning to think they come from the factory like that. Lanyard untied, but included. DOB June 25, 2012 - $315 TYD.

Lefty1_zpsc9l3zash.jpg

Lefty2_zpsd6taehrx.jpg

Lefty3_zpsaxvxtxkd.jpg

Lefty4_zpsojpvdt4b.jpg

Lefty5_zpspyxasf2s.jpg

Lefty6_zpshs1ray4s.jpg

2. Wilson Combat 21 with single silver lug – Near mint except for some rubbing on the clip, probably from bouncing around a bit in the box. Comes with black lanyard with WC silver bead. DOB February 16, 2011* - $350 Sold!

WilsonCombatSL7_zpsgqtqban3.jpg

Last edited:

Any chance of a trade...willing to let both of these go for the small lefty....please let me know.....I am traveling but can arrange shipment in case you are interested....thanks Mike

Wolfe? Still have the Wilson Combat? I said I'd take it at $350, but haven't heard back. Let me know? Thanks

Wolfe? Still have the Wilson Combat? I said I'd take it at $350, but haven't heard back. Let me know? Thanks

I didn't get the message for some reason, but you got it. Can you send me an email?

Back