Small to medium duffel

I need a small or medium duffel for my day trips at work and the gym, maybe big enough to hold at most 3 days worth of clothes. Suggestions?

I have a #3 best American duffel backpack duffel and it’s awesome. USA made too.
I use it when I travel for storms for work and it holds everything I need for a week, but I pack light. They do offer them in different sizes.

Last edited:
Thanks, that looks to be exactly what I'm after. Unfortunately they're out of any colors I want, but I'll keep an eye on them for the future as it doesn't look like they're sold in other places either.

I have been using the Cordora Under Armor Range duffel in desert for about a year...OMG the best and lifetime warranty

Take a look at the Patagonia Black Hole 60, and the Yeti Panga 50. I use both and haven't found anything better.

Well, I said I would never spend that much on a duffel but I wound up getting the Nutsac. Found a 10% coupon and got the tan one. Just delivered today and it's amazing, I love everything about it and the size is absolutely perfect for what I want.

I can try, most of it has already been said I'm sure. I'll start by saying I love everything about the bag, there's nothing I would change about it. The size is absolutely perfect, it'll hold plenty for a 2-3 day trip while still fitting in an overhead storage compartment, it's great for gym days, it's great for carrying my stuff into the office. The waxed canvas is a really unique feeling that feels almost indestructible and I like that it adds to the water resistance. There is a flap that covers the giant YKK zipper and snaps into place to add to the water resistance and overall look. The main reason I got this bag is it doesn't look like a traditional duffelbag, it looks classier. The leather handles are great top grain leather as is the padded part of the full size shoulder strap.

On the front and back there are two large pockets that have three small pouches each, and inside the main compartment there are three more of the pouches on each side for a total of 6 inside, and 5 outside. Here are some photos:

yHVWwc1.jpg

NZTZZVd.jpg

LQHM44N.jpg

rPfIUC0.jpg

8UdABFS.jpg

Re
I can try, most of it has already been said I'm sure. I'll start by saying I love everything about the bag, there's nothing I would change about it. The size is absolutely perfect, it'll hold plenty for a 2-3 day trip while still fitting in an overhead storage compartment, it's great for gym days, it's great for carrying my stuff into the office. The waxed canvas is a really unique feeling that feels almost indestructible and I like that it adds to the water resistance. There is a flap that covers the giant YKK zipper and snaps into place to add to the water resistance and overall look. The main reason I got this bag is it doesn't look like a traditional duffelbag, it looks classier. The leather handles are great top grain leather as is the padded part of the full size shoulder strap.

On the front and back there are two large pockets that have three small pouches each, and inside the main compartment there are three more of the pouches on each side for a total of 6 inside, and 5 outside. Here are some photos:

yHVWwc1.jpg

NZTZZVd.jpg

LQHM44N.jpg

rPfIUC0.jpg

8UdABFS.jpg
Awesome pics. Those interior pockets don't seem like a big deal but really come in handy for me as a carry on for flights! Looks like you made a great pick!

Re

Awesome pics. Those interior pockets don't seem like a big deal but really come in handy for me as a carry on for flights! Looks like you made a great pick!

And they're really bigger than what the picture shows too. Each one could hold a decent amount of stuff, and to do 12 total is great. That's a leather field notes cover in the last photo and it almost fits without any sticking up in that pocket so it's fairly deep too.

yHVWwc1.jpg
That is a nice bag! I could see that bag working for a couple days as long as you don't have to wear a suit & tie. I use a wheeled bag for two day trips along with a messenger bag for my laptop and odds and ends. Keeps dressier clothes from getting as wrinkled.

Back