Small Woody

Hello SebHeads. I am relatively knew to the world of knife fanaticism, but believe I have fallen in love (along with many others) with the small wood inlay Sebenza. So here is my question: Does anyone have any in stock? I hate the idea of waiting months for a knife- although I will if I have to. I know that sellers can't keep them on the shelves, but I figure it's worth a shot...

Thanks!

Call CRK at (208) 375-0367. They could give you a lead. Also Dennis Wright has a well stocked supply of Sebenzas. They only make 60 large and 60 small each year. You may have no alternative but to get your name on the 2001 list, it's filling up fast.
smile.gif

I just checked with Bridget and apparantly we recently sent small wood inlay Sebenzas to Dennis Wright (619-465-6905) wrightknife@ixpres.com and also to Northwest Cutlery ( www.northwestcutlery.com ).

If you don't have any luck, we'd be happy to take an order for supply of a 2001 model!

Anne

[This message has been edited by Chris Reeve Knives (edited 12-18-2000).]
I'm having a hard time getting these links correct!!

[This message has been edited by Chris Reeve Knives (edited 12-18-2000).]

Wow! Thanks Anne- you must have been posting your message at the same time as me. I am contacting Dennis and Northwest now!

john

Kumdo,
I have a small Wood Inlay Sebenza available, e-mail= fkrow@snet.net

Regards,
FK

Cannot do it, I retract the offer to sell.

[This message has been edited by FK (edited 12-21-2000).]

Hey Kumdo...

I had a small Woody at one time,,but after talking to the doctor and trying that little blue pill...That problem was solved...
smile.gif

LOL

ttyle

Eric...

------------------
On/Scene Tactical
Leading The Way In Quality Synthetic Sheathing

I was wondering how long it would take before I got one of those responses. Figured someone would have sugested a vacuum pump or something. D'oh!

Thanks for all the help. Honestly, I'm getting a little frightened about spending that kind of money on a knife. I feel cold feet coming on, so if anyone has some sage advice, I'm listening (better be quick- there aren't many available).

But I Do have one of these magic plastic cards in my wallet...!

I know it's a lot of money but with a woody you get what you pay for. Maybe you should start with a plain one first. But with the woods, they only make 60 small and 60 large each year so the are a limited item and should retain their value. To make it less painful, I ordered mine March of 2000 and paid $100 per month till it was paid off. I'm a lefty so I had to special order. It wasn't ready until November.
smile.gif

I ordered a Small Wood Inlay Sebenza from Denis Wright on Friday. When I placed my order, he indicated that he had one other in stock. I believe that it was a light colored wood....

I'd definately give him a call if you are interested. Denis is a great guy to deal with!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kumdo:
If anyone has some sage advice, I'm listening.</font>

I certainly wouldn’t try to talk someone into this kind of purchase, especially in this Holiday Season. You should definitely make sure you have all your priorities in order before taking the plunge.

But as long as you aren’t putting of getting Jr. braces in order to support your knife habit …

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Back