• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Smartcarry holster

cpirtle

Leathercrafter
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I got this back before I qualified for my CHL and have never used it. (given the location you wear it this is probably the most important part...;))

Mine is a medium sized one and will fit any small to medium sized firearms. The following guns I have all fit fine - Kahr K40, Sig 239, Glock 19, HK USP Compact. My Kahr PM9 fits well also but may be a little deep, you can use a piece of fabric to raise it higher in the pocket (what the manufacturer reccomends).

I ordered mine a little larger than the standard size and as such it should fit anyone with a size 40-50 waist, may be okay a little bigger or smaller because it is elastic.

You can see all of the info you could ever want to know at www.invisibleholster.com.

The one for sale here is black in color.

SALE PENDING These sell for $47.95 plus shipping, I'll sell this one for $30 shipped. SALE PENDING

Feel free to ask questions.
Payment via Paypal (+2%) or Money Order
No trades please.

Back