• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Smith &Wesson Holster Model 21-06 / Hinderer Investigator Pen(SOLD)

M.FREEZE

Gold Member
1) For sale is my "like new" S&W leather holster. This is a right hand model, and is in great shape. All snaps, buttons, rivets and stitching is intact and in great shape. The revolver in the photos is only for size reference. (Revolver is not part of this sale)

The revolver is a New Model Ruger .22 single six with a 4.75" barrel. You will see in the fourth picture that the ruler is sticking out of the end of the holster. There is still 1.5" of unused holster.

Asking: $25.00 Price includes paypal fees and shipping. (paypal address is mfreeze83@gmail.com)

2) ***SOLD***Rick Hinderer Investigator Pen. This pen is the green aluminum version. It is used but in great shape. There is minor scratches on the clip end. The ink cartridge is also low. It only works for short periods of time and needs to be replaced.

Asking: $25.00 ***SOLD***Price includes paypal fees and shipping. (paypal address is mfreeze83@gmail.com)

First I'll take it gets it. Please follow up with a PM or email.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if you are receiving my PM's so please send your paypal information to
dimastella03 america online

Email sent.

I also added my paypal address to the sales thread.

Mike

Back