Snakeskin Micarta !

Hey John your gonna have to try and get hold of some of this snakeskin Micarta ( Middle knife ), it's cool looking stuff eh !!!!

show100_0880-vi.jpg

Isn't that just micarta that has been layered with multiple colors of material? So when the contours are sanded down it exposed the different layer colors. Cool looking stuff.

Email inbound Pit...

I think it is glow-in-the-dark burlap...

It is. I made it special for Fiddleback at the request of one of customers. I made it using multiple colors of linen like burlap with glow dust added. Andy did a great job with it and it is a beauty of a knfe.

Isn't that just micarta that has been layered with multiple colors of material? So when the contours are sanded down it exposed the different layer colors. Cool looking stuff.

Email inbound Pit...

See above:cool:
Thanks!

-Todd

That is awesome fod! You do great work. I love your tan burlap. :thumbup:

It is. I made it special for Fiddleback at the request of one of customers. I made it using multiple colors of linen like burlap with glow dust added. Andy did a great job with it and it is a beauty of a knfe.

See above:cool:
Thanks!

-Todd

Glow dust? Is that the same stuff I have all over me after a night at the strip club?

Dave

I purchased the one on the right, burlap and black canvas micarta. Andy sure knows how to pick his handle material and put it together in an attractive package.

I just got a little Will Crump necker with some of Fod's glow in the dark orange scales. Very cool stuff.
IMG_0069.jpg

I am considering buying some to send to John when I have my next one made.

Back