Snarkaholics Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im here...

15344642982_4e4177e9b2.jpg

too funny man!!

in on 2! thats two in a row for me, the last snark i was in on one! 2 is better than 3. why was 6 scared of 7?

cause 789!!:eek:

Last edited:
^ drop the commas :D in on 2

Looks like I'm in on two..since I don't modify my page settings to cheat like some folks we know.... :D

Now that I look at page 1, seems like I would have been in on 1 if a few folks hadn't hogged all the snark on the first page... :D

Last edited:
Looks like I'm in on two..since I don't modify my page settings to cheat like some folks we know.... :D

Now that I look at page 1, seems like I would have been in on 1 if a few folks hadn't hogged all the snark on the first page... :D

Sorry, Greg. I hadnt been able to snark in about a week and I was about to explode. I had to let it all before I SOD'd.

In on two. Always fun to watch posts accelerate near the end and at the beginning....or something rhymey....

My lucky day. Found lotsa stuff while working in the past, rarely even something NOT a POS. But today was the first time I ever found a knife.

15160027867_dc628a1864_b.jpg

15160028197_5a6bdee051_b.jpg

Reasonably good shape, needs an edge and the spine has a little damage (looks like it was batoned!) but overall OK. Serrations aren't my preference, but I ain't complaining. The most expensive item I ever found was a Sony video cam, on the side of the road, while cycling a coupla years ago. Saw it, slammed on the brakes and went back and just stuffed it into my jersey pocket. Was surprised as hell when I got home and opened up the screen and it turned on....been using it ever since (had to buy a charger for it) but it's great, cause I don't worry about breaking it or losing it, tho I would be bummed if I did.

Anyway, I got a knife to clean up and sharpen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back