Snarking in a Becker Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what an experience!

This showed up in the mail today and while I'm pretty terrible at photography it's a beautiful piece of work. Erik 1066vik 1066vik is a special dude, I'm honored by his generosity to see a post of mine and send me such a beauty.

WNsX4S2l.jpg

Wow, what an experience!

This showed up in the mail today and while I'm pretty terrible at photography it's a beautiful piece of work. Erik 1066vik 1066vik is a special dude, I'm honored by his generosity to see a post of mine and send me such a beauty.

WNsX4S2l.jpg

That's awesome, Matt! Yeah, Erik is a great dude.

That's a great GEC to whet your teeth on. Everything about it is useful. I would venture to say that most any GEC that sports a caplifter is a pretty desirable knife.

At the Gathering next month, I will be bringing a good chunk of my collection, you will be able to check out quite a few different patterns, big and small.

That's awesome, Matt! Yeah, Erik is a great dude.

That's a great GEC to whet your teeth on. Everything about it is useful. I would venture to say that most any GEC that sports a caplifter is a pretty desirable knife.

At the Gathering next month, I will be bringing a good chunk of my collection, you will be able to check out quite a few different patterns, big and small.

thank you for the complement - one of these days I hope to make it out to a Western gathering so I can meet you guys -- seeing as how you've got good taste in cutlery, Whiskey, and Whisky - I suspect it'd be a good weekend!

I lifted my first cap last night, it works very well indeed. Combine that function with the easy-open and I think I’m in love. I’m not sure if my itch was scratched or if it was inflamed lol.

I can’t wait. I’ve been craving the get-together even more this year since I missed the last one.

thank you for the complement - one of these days I hope to make it out to a Western gathering so I can meet you guys -- seeing as how you've got good taste in cutlery, Whiskey, and Whisky - I suspect it'd be a good weekend!

That would be wonderful if you made it, but with the distance you’d have to travel I can certainly see why you haven’t yet.

Very long, but very relaxing:

Had a birthday party for my fil tonight at my house. He turned 94 today, and still going strong. We had a great time with the fam. I am feeling no pain, haha.

Happy Birthday to your fil ! 94 that's Awesome :thumbsup:
The man still swims 300 yards per day in his swimming pool. He did 500 per day, but the doctor told him to ease up a little, haha. He told me he decided to start exercising when he was 75. Looks like it's working. :thumbsup:

The man still swims 300 yards per day in his swimming pool. He did 500 per day, but the doctor told him to ease up a little, haha. He told me he decided to start exercising when he was 75. Looks like it's working. :thumbsup:
That's Amazing! Sounds like he's still in Fantastic Shape too :thumbsup::thumbsup: good for him ;)

That's Amazing! Sounds like he's still in Fantastic Shape too :thumbsup::thumbsup: good for him ;)
He really is. Little Italian man. Mother from Sicily, father from Calabria. WWII veteran, 101st Airborne, fought at the Battle of the Bulge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back