Snarking in the New Year! - now without forum breaking discontent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys. Just stopping in to say hi. Me and family are doing well. Not staying long just looking for something and thought I'd say hi.

Hi back at ya!
Been awhile....approximately 3 yrs. and 4 months... :D

Hey, All you Daizee Knife Owners (DKOs!),

I'm re-branding under my new mark (marque!) and have added an 'in-use' category to my website. if you've got pictures of your Daizee knives in use that you'd be willing to share, please point me to 'em! (in focus, if I can be picky ;) ). I will give attribution to your forum name on my blog, unless you would prefer IRL name (or none, please specify)

-E

I will try to remember to snap some pics next time I use that little sucker.

I'm re-branding under my new mark (marque!) and have added an 'in-use' category to my website. if you've got pictures of your Daizee knives in use that you'd be willing to share, please point me to 'em! (in focus, if I can be picky ;) ). I will give attribution to your forum name on my blog, unless you would prefer IRL name (or none, please specify)

-E

i showed your dashi to a manager at Rockler. he thought it was "bad ass"... :D though i'm not sure if that was good :D i explain its virtues and he thought that was super cool.

no new snow here. no a flake. missed us entire.

have any of you guys used the benchmade lifesharp service? I'm thinking of sending in my bone collector. I just can't get it sharp

Went to dinner last night with some friends of ours. It was his Birthday and we met them at a place in downtown Denver called Jezebels.They serve southern food.

I had buttermilk fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, collard greens,corn bread and sweet tea.. It was amazing. The collard greens were the best part.

They had Grape Kool Aid on the menu. :D I had a feeling the food was going to be great when I saw that. I passed on the kool aid but the sweet tea was the best Ive had in along time.

Picture of the drink menu.

Grape%20kool%20aid_zps3uzdq9st.jpg

Last edited:
i showed your dashi to a manager at Rockler. he thought it was "bad ass"... :D though i'm not sure if that was good :D i explain its virtues and he thought that was super cool.

no new snow here. no a flake. missed us entire.

Awesome! Thanks for pushing the Cult of the Birudashi! :D

Dangit, they delivered all your flakes to me by mistake. Give me your address so I can send them on their way.

have any of you guys used the benchmade lifesharp service? I'm thinking of sending in my bone collector. I just can't get it sharp

Some years ago I sent an AFCK back to Benchmade to be sharpened. They did a good job.

Still have the knife and it's tough to sharpen but I have better tools now and can do a decent job at home.

Yeah, I sent my large Bone Collector axis folder a year or two ago. They did a pretty damned fine job. I'm thinking that one's going up for sale soon now that I think about it.

Cool pic, Julio.

Well, that's one way to get in 3 miles. Roads are too slick, and the sidewalks are nonexistent.
So I ran up and down my driveway about 150 times. Half-marathon training still on schedule.

Went to dinner last night with some friends of ours. It was his Birthday and we met them at a place in downtown Denver called Jezebels.They serve southern food.

I had buttermilk fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, collard greens,corn bread and sweet tea.. It was amazing. The collard greens were the best part.

They had Grape Kool Aid on the menu. :D I had a feeling the food was going to be great when I saw that. I passed on the kool aid but the sweet tea was the best Ive had in along time.

Picture of the drink menu.

Grape%20kool%20aid_zps3uzdq9st.jpg

$2.50 for "grape drank"? Holy moly!! Lol

-E

I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back