Sneak peek at some things to come.

AA Forge

Custom Knife Maker
I wanted to give you guys a quick look at some things I've got going at the moment.

I know I haven't been posting much here and keeping up with things, but I plan to fix that. I've got some big projects in the works for the near future.

Thanks for looking!

First a new sheath style. I plan to add some features to it in the future.

100_6877 by AA Forge, on Flickr

100_6879 by AA Forge, on Flickr

100_6881 by AA Forge, on Flickr

100_6882 by AA Forge, on Flickr

Next some new knives including new designs. Pictures taken by Tahts-a-dats-ago.

IMGP1678.jpg

IMGP1409.jpg

IMGP1376.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, that should have read Adam, tell Aaron I say Hi too, I loved his first bowie he made.

The one second up from the bottom in the group shot will be available in a week or two. It's a woodsrunner 2 with ironwood, two nat micarta pins and a 5/16" brass lanyard.

At the moment they're all out of state for some pictures, but if you would like it, it's yours. The scandi in ironwood is sold.

Thanks,
Adam

Yes it does. One of my favorite woods.

P.S.- Nice avatar :D !

Thanks

Another picture of the group.

IMGP1687.jpg

New sheaths looks good.Great looking work all around brother.I hope to peddle some more stuff and possibly be a player on some more of your work when you put it up.
Pm sent.

Last edited:
New sheaths looks good.Great looking work all around brother.I hope to peddle some more stuff and possibly be a player on some more of your work when you put it up.
Pm sent.

Thanks, I look forward to it.

PM replied.

Oh looking good. I use the camp knife you made me in the kitchen a lot, I'll be looking to get a matching smaller knife someday. The ironwood is awesome!

Adam, what are the specs. on the top & bottom knife? My apologies if it was stated elsewhere, but I could not find anything on these.
Great looking designs, & a great area to be this time of year . . . . Miami U. & Hueston Woods . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

Not a problem.

The top one is a new knife I'll be adding to my site soon called the bushman. From the tip of the guard it has a 4" blade and a 4 1/2" handle in 1/8" O1.

The bottom one is my woodrunner 2 with a 4 1/8" blade and a 4 1/2" handle in 1/8" 1084.

Thanks!

Oh look I have discovered another maker who will inherit my kids' college funds :D

D/C, same here . . . . bad thing is Adam just lives about 20 miles north of me, so that is only about 1.5 gallons of gas in the Jeep to pick them up . . . upside is all three of ours have made it safely thru college and are out on their own thank god . . . . :D :D
Be safe.
p.s.: The guy really has some sharp (pardon the pun) looking blades, huh ??? ??? ???

Yeah I've been over on his website for the past 30min drooling. We need to work out a trade program since yer so close:D you buy em and try em out and let me borrow em when you get tired of em lol

Back