Sneak Peek!!!! . . . . Force Multiplier V8 . . . . Coming January 17, 2018!!!

Wouldn’t it be easy enough to just leave one side Unsharpened? Or is that not good enough to satisfy laws?
I have to say even though I would legally be allowed to have the double edge I think if Jerry offered the single sided I would opt for that ...its just so pretty i might replace my jackhammer with it. Or just have both :thumbsup:

When do we get to see this bad boy?! I’m intrigued by all of the posts so far. Do I need to sell a kidney?

Hello
Im late to the party, some one Please PM a pic to me of this bad boy, or describe it.
Thank U

California does lot allow anything double edged ( intended for stabbing) to carry . Autos over 1.75 and knuckles are not legal for carry either . You can own / collect them though . As far as belt knives go .. any size is legal as long as it is visible , no surprises. Carry at your own discretion.
I had always heard that double edged blades were a no-no here in Cali but I was just looking at our knife laws and there is no restriction on them that I could find other than when applied to a switchblade. As far as fixed blades go it states that we can in fact carry a "dirk or dagger" as long as it is not concealed and the sheath must be hung from your waist. So by law, that means that a neck knife could actually get a guy in trouble even if it is worn outside of your shirt or jacket. Go figure.

Back