Snicker lives up to her Tiny Terror moniker !

I took the pooches to Bear Hill today, it's not too far a hike but you get to some good views !

On the way there both sides of the trail were covered in cottonwood seeds as they had become trapped in all the cobwebs. The sticky gum from the buds of this tree were boiled up and used to stick feathers onto arrow shafts and also to waterproof baskets and birchbark canoes !

P6220013.jpg

When we arived at the top of Bear Hill Snicker suddenly raced off ahead and I heard a shout from a woman, it turned out Snicker had knocked the womens water over soaking the backside of her pants, I apologised to the woman and her lady friend but they were fine and we then had a brief discussion about dogs, they had a Welsh terrier with them !

Snicker hung her head in shame !

P6220032.jpg

I said my goodbyes to the women and found myself a nice spot to sit and drink my tea, the views were great.....

P6220016.jpg

P6220033.jpg

I had taken some new organic grain free dog treats for the girls which they seemed to enjoy......

P6220025.jpg

Although someone didn't really desrve any !!!!

P6220024.jpg

I had taken my TTSK with me on this hike....

P6220026.jpg

And also my JK Last Resort knife/Fire kit rig.....

P6220038.jpg

Once back down we headed back along the lake, Maisy trotting free and Snicker on the leash. When I came to a nice swimming spot I checked there were no other walkers for Snicker to pounce on and let them both go into the water....

P6220039.jpg

Suddenly I heard a womans voice shouting " Oh what a darling puppy !" and looking at Snicker, before I could grab her Snicker had jumped across the mud,raced past me and jumped up at the woman who just happened to be dressed all in white ! Well she had to be eh !!!!!!!!

She had two black labs with her so luckily was a big dog lover and blamed herself for wearing white clothes ! Now ya know why she is the TINY TERROR !!!!

By the way how many dogs do ya see who keep diving completely under like Maisy does ? The woman with the labs thought it was great !!!

P6220042.jpg

Back