Snody heat stroke in hawaii

sniperboy

Gold Member
the pic speaks for itself, I was blown away and wanted to share with y'inz.. I guess Snody does have a "pop" side and not all gruff..

that.. or he's been drinking with Mayo :p

Attachments

• borgsheath1.jpg
    borgsheath1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 639
Hey S

Yep. Mr. Snody's going for the colors on this one at least. No dislike here.

Not sure whether it's the pic, or what, but is the handle anodized?

considering mr mike's attitude I'm surprised on how this turned out.. I like it. it does seem anodized.. I never made the connection but does this mean this knife is Ti? how very POP! I dunon what he's sniffing :)

Wouldn't happen to look something like THIS, would it...? :)

snody_damascus.jpg

-Michael

Rub it in Chef :)

considering Mr mike.. a man who takes out his AR to SHOOT a knife blank that pisses him off I woudlnt be surprised if he just took a blowtorch and singed the booger.. then asaid.. hey this looks neat.. very 'pop' ;)

I guess Snody does have a "pop" side

Snody, please don't go pop on us;)

Killer Sheath

Chefget- your blade has much wow factor! I dig that damascus!

ShaneB

How about this a Mike Snody Eroder, Ancient Sul designed it!

eroder.jpg

I took the picture from PM's site!

James

Errosion? I agree Kwaiken - I think the damage would be a much faster process :)

I am about to OD on all of these new Snody Pictures. Mike I talked to Michelle and I want Purple. Sniperboy I think she likes you better because she told me not to hold my breathe for a purple sheath unless I was buying one with a knife in it. I love everything Snody I have ever seen - I am wishing he will take a Michael Jackson pop sided turn and start making knives I don't like so I can keep my moolah!

Derek

purple? nice colour.. if I get borg sheath I'll get it in that colour :D

and au contraire? her like me more? cant be. LOL! God knos I give her and the hubbie hell all the time ^_^

Back