Snody State of the Hood Address 2010!

Man I get pumped when I see what you guys are doing to stimulate your business! Got a CF letter opener from Ultra Reef and a menace (and hopefully a few other pieces) on the way. Much respect to you fellas!

Patrick

Man I get pumped when I see what you guys are doing to stimulate your business! Got a CF letter opener from Ultra Reef and a menace (and hopefully a few other pieces) on the way. Much respect to you fellas!

Patrick

Thanks Patrick!! We appreciate the positive response. Talk soon. :D

Patrick

Thanks Friend...

I appreciate you spending your money on my gear.

Much Respect from your boy...

10th grade, I respect that. I started around then, I was 14 years old when I started.
Good stuff Mike!

Will someone please tell me how to buy one of Mike's knives?

I've asked this in the forum before and got a link to someplace that I can't recall - but I didn't see any knives for sale.

Do I call the number he gives and say I want to buy a knife that looks like such and such?

Or, do I look at the picture gallery and say can you make me one like this or that one?

Is there any website operated by Snody kives with some blades on it for sale?

Thanks & Respect!

Mike doesn't take orders, but you can call him to see what is available. There are a few available on the aftermarket or with dealers. www.snodyknives.com will hopefully turn into an online store to buy Snody knives and gear. Thanks for your interest. :D

UltraReef,

I find that most curious. In the video Mike said to support your work and buy his knives if I want one. And now you're telling me that I can't?

I don't want a Benchmade / Snody collaboration like the folder and the neck knife.

Pretty difficult to to do business with him if he won't sell me a knife. :confused:

Well, after searching all day I found zip! I guess I'll make do with what I have. I want a Model 1 or that New Money Tactical type of small fixed blade.

Maybe some day the tooth fairy will put one under my pillow.

Peace and Out

UltraReef,

I find that most curious. In the video Mike said to support your work and buy his knives if I want one. And now you're telling me that I can't?

I don't want a Benchmade / Snody collaboration like the folder and the neck knife.

Pretty difficult to to do business with him if he won't sell me a knife. :confused:

Well, after searching all day I found zip! I guess I'll make do with what I have. I want a Model 1 or that New Money Tactical type of small fixed blade.

Peace and Out

Do a google search, or wanted to buy area. That's how I found my Snody Menace. Got it in yesterday. Amazing stuff.. I will buy MORE MORE MORE!!

$nody is a PIMP

UltraReef,

Peace and Out

There is a difference between not taking orders and selling knives. Mike builds what he wants and everyone buys it. Just give Mike a call and he will sell you what he has available. Otherwise you can do what the rest of us do, including myself, as mentioned, search ebay, and the various dealer sites like Blade Art or EDC knives or True North or Boss Hoss and when something pops up you like, you spend the money and buy it. :D

Mike also has Virtual knife shows from time and time, not sure when the next show will be. If you think finding a Model 1 is difficult, try finding a folder. He made 2 last year. Good luck and please let us know how it turns out. :D

Real talk ultrareef.. Ima give em a call soon and see what he has laying around.. looking for more fixed blades :D. I'm really diggin this Menace.. Took me months to find one, and sure enough I found one, exact color and sheath I wanted. Brand spanking new. And I loooooove this knife, AMAZING work Mike. You've got my business for a looong loong time my friend. I could care less to ever own another knife that's out there.. Keep searching and you will find the Snody you want, Good things come to those who wait, Pray to the Knife making pimp gods and they will answer ..

$nody is my hero

$$$$$$$$

Real talk ultrareef.. Ima give em a call soon and see what he has laying around.. looking for more fixed blades :D. I'm really diggin this Menace.. Took me months to find one, and sure enough I found one, exact color and sheath I wanted. Brand spanking new. And I loooooove this knife, AMAZING work Mike. You've got my business for a looong loong time my friend. I could care less to ever own another knife that's out there.. Keep searching and you will find the Snody you want, Good things come to those who wait, Pray to the Knife making pimp gods and they will answer ..

$nody is my hero

$$$$$$$$

Now that's Real Talk! Thanks brother, I'm sure you find some Pure Snody $$MONEY$$ very soon. :D

$nody is my hero

$$$$$$$$

Thanks Big Guy..

Get at me anytime.

Much Respect..

$$

UltraReef,

Peace and Out

May be you find something you like here:
http://www.bladeart.com/catalog/KnifeDisplay.aspx?MakerID=53
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681791

There is a difference between not taking orders and selling knives. Mike builds what he wants and everyone buys it. Just give Mike a call and he will sell you what he has available. Otherwise you can do what the rest of us do, including myself, as mentioned, search ebay, and the various dealer sites like Blade Art or EDC knives or True North or Boss Hoss and when something pops up you like, you spend the money and buy it. :D

Mike also has Virtual knife shows from time and time, not sure when the next show will be. If you think finding a Model 1 is difficult, try finding a folder. He made 2 last year. Good luck and please let us know how it turns out. :D

Real Talk!

Keep it up my friends!

Last edited:
Great video Mr. Snody!!!

I am glad to see you giving God the glory for truly with out Him we would have nothing, not the health to do work, nor the clientel to sell to.

But like anything we have to do our part if we expect God's blessing and you have worked very hard to get to where you are and God has blessed the work of your hands.

I commend you and I my hope is that every year continues to increase even though times are only going to get harder. I think you have a good business model, if not, you would not be in business today.

God Bless,
Pastor Marko

Mike's work is amazing and we know this because it is hard to find any Snody, let alone the ones you want. Custom fixed blades for less than $150? Where else are you going to find the quality that Snody provides for that kind of money. Nowhere. My 6 year old keeps seeing the Airdi in Ultrareef's signature and keeps telling me to "buy that one dad". Someday son. Someday.

Much respect to Mike and Earl.

SB

Back