Snody Warmonger

sniperboy

Gold Member
isn't this one of the scariest thigns youve seen? SOrry I just wanted to gloat :), Mr Mike's outdone himself again...

Attachments

• sniperwarmonger.jpg
    sniperwarmonger.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 473
That is one great looking knife. That definitely desrves gloating rights:D

That is one of the sweetest fixed blades I have seen in a long time. Please Mike, PLEASE start taking order again.

JR

That is a gnarly deaign. Pull out that on the next bastid beating on your door. Good to hear that you and Michelle are okay. When I heard it from others, I thought it was a joke. Guess no small town is safe in the times we're living in.
ShaneB

I just had to come back and drool just a little bit more. That blade is just outstanding. I really do love this knife.

Originally posted by KWM
I just had to come back and drool just a little bit more. That blade is just outstanding. I really do love this knife.

damn....you an me both....

WOW!:eek: I am speechless! What a man stopping motha that is! If I have to die by the knife I want it to be that knife! That is one of the coolest fixed I have ever seen! Gotta love that motha!

Derek

a little exuberant arent we Derek.. just get out of work?? or a slow day :) ?? I guess these knvies shodul be gone by now by TAD's clock..

if i was the guy beating down on their door and I was "wonderfully greeted" by mr mike that way, I coudl tell them what I ate for lunch on July 14, 1984.. they say your life flashes in front of you when youre about to die.

That is simply awesome!!

It reminds me of a Nealy Pesh Kabz on steroids.

Back