Snow, Snow, and more SNOW!!! Yuck!

Yes indeed prayers for those that lost loved one this last week!!!!

Bummer George that's not what you want to see at the leisure palace...:grumpy:

I doubt that the folks that got nailed this past week think they're fun.

Absolutely correct Tom ..... I think that Lora was using a bit of sarcasm in her humor..... I will but up with some more cold temps, as long as I don't risk getting caught by any twisters. Didn't realize that Wauseon was so close to it all. That could drive someone to drin.......oh! Now I get it!;)

Diner time is here. Think I'll go pour myself a glass of something.... But that's a topic for another popular thread, ain't it?

Absolutely correct Tom ..... I think that Lora was using a bit of sarcasm in her humor..... I will but up with some more cold temps, as long as I don't risk getting caught by any twisters. Didn't realize that Wauseon was so close to it all. That could drive someone to drin.......oh! Now I get it!;)

Sarcasm was being used. Tornadoes are never fun. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was affected by the storms this past weekend. A few years ago there was a bad set of twisters that hit this area and tore it up really bad. Rebuilding is always hard when it comes from such devastating travesty.

Hope its better weather for you all. Its sunny and 85 here in western Oregon!

If anyone doubts that we had a hard winter, look at these satellite photos taken of Lake Superior taken at the end of March in 2013 and 2014.View attachment 436078

It was definitely a cold winter this year. Reading about how the lakes were freezing over for the first time in ages was pretty awesome. To be honest, our area was a ways overdue for a cold and snowy winter. It'll bring a very green summer, and I am really looking forward to that. :cool:

Utah is showing me what it means to have "weather" :)

It changes daily

35 yesterday morning 55 today ?

Back yard today

IMG_8052_zpsbb853daa.jpg

But apparently we could still get a frost before the week is out ? :)

This has been a super crazy weather year! :confused:
The other end of the spectrum... It's a hot, dry, 100 degrees in SoCal right now :eek:, and I am terrified what the "fire season" is gonna look like later this year! :(

It changes daily

Back yard today

IMG_8052_zpsbb853daa.jpg

That your shop?....... Cool to see where the goodies come from!:D

It changes daily

This reminds me of a Mark Twain quote my aunt has painted in her sun room, "In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours" :D Welcome to seasons Mr. Brown!

.Breaking news all....that darn groundhog that called for an early spring finally did the right thing....

IT SHOT ITSELF!!!!!

......at least, that's the way I set it up;)

Baaaawww hahahahahaha....Nice.....The rodent finally did himself in....;) :rolleyes:

Back