So close to a Hinderer Eklipse… But no Cigar!

Shooter1075

Gold Member
Anyone snag one of the 50 Hinderer Eklipse's that were offered the last 24 hours? I checked once last night, they were in stock, stuck one in my cart, and by the time I went to check out, they were all gone.

I've been looking to buy my first Hinderer so I'm really excited to see them selling some knives without the extra crazy secondary markup. I have had a tab open to that page on my browser all week and have been hitting the refresh button like pulling the lever on penny slot machine. I've managed to get 2 XM slicers (what I wanted most) and 3 Eklipses into my cart but each time they sold before I could complete my order. It feels like I'm fishing and get a couple of nibbles but don't catch anything and much like fishing I'll keep trying.

I'm assuming the blank page means they're gone. Could be wrong, but I'm sick of looking every 19 seconds!

Anyone snag one of the 50 Hinderer Eklipse's that were offered the last 24 hours? I checked once last night, they were in stock, stuck one in my cart, and by the time I went to check out, they were all gone.

Same thing happened today to me at work. In cart, going to check out, then sold out :(

Congrats to all the lucky winners and a big thanks to Rick, Rob and crew for doing another 50!

I missed out on one today on the exchange. I had to sell one of my other knives to get the funds, but by the time it sold the Eklipse was gone. Only a few hours later I saw one come up on another site, but it cost almost $1200. I want one, but not that bad.

Wow sounds like those went really fast. Hinderer has got to be pretty much the most in demand currently.

Are these are selling for $425 retail? These are popping up in the Exchange for $850 consistently.

Back