So I finally deceided...

Alright, ive been looking at the 'yotes work for a while now and drooling over which knife i wanted. I boiled it down to the Alaskan or a custom Wilder 2....i was going back and forth filling up christofs inbox with scattered thoughts (which he responded to VERY timely i must add!) and i thought i was finally set. that is until i got hands on. I got to hold THE camp knife challenge knife and honestly i thought it would be bigger and a bit bulkier..WRONG! felt like a feather...and i had a grin ear2ear! then i noticed the leuku bushy he had at reno and although it had slightly less belly it did have the holes with pins, it which i wanted, and i needed something smaller....so after some beers and plenty of back and forthing....and touchy feely...................................

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

this baby is awesome!!!!!!!! i was worried about ipe....its the bomb feels SWEET!!!!

it was sharp enough to make fuzzsticks with my beard hair!!!:eek:
the sheath fits better than a glove...gaurd fits perfect...balance is sweet..i think even the spine could shave hairs!!!!:cool: just a great knife...and i couldnt be happier! so im in oregon now and will be using and abusing this knife like nobodies business!! thank you sir for a wonderful knife!:thumbup:

and ill be changing that cobra stitch thing out for a nice leather strip and some beading! :)

and thanks guys!

Back