So I got a New Cold Steel Catalog in the mail today

Very nice, not bad prices. When I get done reviewing it, it will become a blade sharpness tester for cutting edges.

I got mine yesterday. Too nice to cut up. :D This is their first catalog (afaik) to be square bound like a paperback book. :thumbup:

Honestly I think Cold Steel is trying to do too many things, trying to wear too many hats, to get them all right. I like the KISS Principal of Business, keeping thing as simple as possible.

Heck if you makec Pizza for aliving, make the best pizza. Trying to be the best at pizza, friend chicken, tacos, and hamburgers in most many cases you not do anything very well.

Honestly I think Cold Steel is trying to do too many things, trying to wear too many hats, to get them all right. I like the KISS Principal of Business, keeping thing as simple as possible.

Heck if you makec Pizza for aliving, make the best pizza. Trying to be the best at pizza, friend chicken, tacos, and hamburgers in most many cases you not do anything very well.
I don't. Cold Steel has (and it's been for a while now) a very expansive line. New steels? Does not matter. The costs and distribution has already been measured, and set.

Their business model is probably the most easily managed, most cost effective/efficient model in the industry. A bean counter's dream. They order materials, and source out manufacture. Their costs are measured, both in manufacturing and in materials. That, and ask any smaller dealer, and you will see that Cold Steel does right by their dealers.

Back