So... let's see some bag pics!

I have a Dark Coffee Brown large satchel. I don't carry it anymore...actually took it out to take this pic.

Went back to my RUSH 24...just wasn't comfortable "paring down" my daily carry... . it's a really nice bag though.

DCBlargesatchel.jpg

if someone wants it bad...send me a PM...who knows?

Dave, I feel a backpack in my future eventually. :)

What is your email?

1147598365_rgMv5-M.jpg

Was working a site on the rift valley. I'm sure there is always worse, but Ethiopian Airlines Domestic flights were quite hair-raising. Just having the bag on the flight was like entering it in the Myth-Buster destruction contest. However, getting the prize would prove problematic.

15335086_DswWR

My satchel finally found its way into a picture when I was taking a pic of some blades that I plan to use this year... It's starting to show some light spots of wear.

100_2500.jpg

Here is my Classic Briefcase, Large, Dark Coffee Brown. The bag is only 2 days old in this photo.

8522262877_d3330fa840_b.jpg

Wow Michael83 -- Your pic looks like a magazine ad. Great job! (apologize for my cell phone tries below)

Here is a Medium Satchel and Cable bag (which gets filled with smaller objects/EDC then stuffed into satchel)

GfVJxk3.jpg

A Pouch (for quick runs -- clips to bikes with tools etc)

ZOLoV99.jpg

And the Medium Notepad Holder (with a little BladeForum love on the Ipad)

63Nnihf.jpg

Here is my Classic Briefcase, Large, Dark Coffee Brown. The bag is only 2 days old in this photo.

8522262877_d3330fa840_b.jpg

You should fold the (two side) strap ends underneath instead of on top. It's a cleaner look (although you've probably discovered this by now). :)

2clsbl.jpg

Back