so who's going to Blade '12?

I really wish I could, but the university I'm attending for grad school is on the quarter system and doesn't get out until June 15 (i.e., after Blade). :(

I really wish I could, but the university I'm attending for grad school is on the quarter system and doesn't get out until June 15 (i.e., after Blade). :(

Same. Between that and that whole work thing. Technically I actually don't get a break. Just going right through summer qith online classes.

Isn't it an industry-only gig?

Nope, open to the public. You may be confusing it a bit with Shot Show. More restricted entry and held annually in Vegas.

I will be at Blade, gonna be a good time. Everyone is there for the same main reason, to be surrounded by knives and the people who truly enjoy them.

I'll be there and look forward to meeting you folks. If I am lucky may even go home with a project knife or two Darrel and I have been bating around for a while.

I will be there. Heck, if Hark will be at the booth I might get to walk around a little!

Look forward to seeing you all!

Crap, that's right. Blade Show is the one in Atlanta. Well, that definitely means I won't be able to make it. :( Full time comp-sci students have difficulty with middle-of-the-semester road trips. :D

Be sure to take lots of pics at the DDR booth fellas. I want to live vicariously!

Its gonna be my first time this year and im getting more excited by the day. Already got tickets and hotel room. Can't wait!

I'll be working a booth. Actually I think Darrel will have me work my own booth. Swing by to see us and have a little chat.

Blade is nearing. Who's gonna be there? Preparations are slowly making me go batty. I'm doing last minute scrambling, but I will be there.

I'll be in Europe this year during Blade. But perhaps next year, when I've got time and stable finances, I can road trip it out there!

Back