1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

So you didn't go to Blade sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by JGarrison Knives, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. AdamFuzzyballs

AdamFuzzyballs

Mar 16, 2015
    Mr. Garrison, I’m very interested in the small edc. Could you please email me when you get a chance at [email protected]
    Thank you very much!

3. Petiepablo37

Petiepablo37

May 29, 2012
    Very interested in the wsk,can u make a sheath for it ?

4. JGarrison Knives

JGarrison Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 28, 2005
    Sorry, I wont be making sheaths for these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.