So you like Ctek & Southards?!

I decided to get a little creative and I wanted to share after seeing some threads about liking Ctek.

Enjoy :)

To me this is the most beautiful Southard scale I have ever done. I just love it!

Southard Green Ctek Bolster LSCF Handle.jpg

This will confuse your eyes at first. Lol

This one I love too much not to show more

Pimped Bolstered Southards.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah - beautiful ! I don't care much for the yellow but that's me. The others are excellent color combos.
The orange and black is like a Southard Snake. The white and black is most classy.

Nicely done :thumbup:

The black/orange, both of them fit my taste, but outstanding craftsmanship on all of them.

Very nice! My favorite is the black and white, but they're all cool. :thumbup:

Dude you're killin' me! I'm trying to stop buying knives for a while but the Southard is on my short list of the few I do want and seeing these pics ain't helping!

You are way too good at what you do! As if the Southard isn't gorgeous enough just the way it is...you turn it into a piece of absolutely beautiful art!

You are way too good at what you do! As if the Southard isn't gorgeous enough just the way it is...you turn it into a piece of absolutely beautiful art!

Thank you so much! :)
I do what I can. These were some ideas I had floating around and no one has ordered them this way so I just went ahead and made them eventually. I few are are my Southard but most are just laying around being drooled over. Lol.

Wow... just ran across this thread...! Eric... FABULOUS craftsmanship on those Southards...!!! A stellar combo of materials...!

Gosh, that is some really nice close-fitting work...
Wish I had skills like that...
Happy to see your folders...
Don

Lovely! The one I like most is the orange (at pivot area) and black combination.

Your shirt looks red, but the ctek looks orange.
That Orange & Black is so sexy though. Would love to see some Red & Black on that black Southard. I'd also like to talk to you about some red & black options for a possible incoming Domino...

Your shirt looks red, but the ctek looks orange.
That Orange & Black is so sexy though. Would love to see some Red & Black on that black Southard. I'd also like to talk to you about some red & black options for a possible incoming Domino...

Ask and you shall receive! Updated first post with a Red ctek/LSCF combo
And Actually I have a guy that ordered a red ctek bolster with lscf handle for a Domino. I'm about to start on it in the next couple weeks.

These look great, very nice indeed.

I really like the smaller cell size C-Tek, this one that Steve did for me is one of my most carried Southards:

4OHYxMo.jpg

That red and black one (the one that is C-Tek on both) is dead sexy, I want it. :)

Back