SO, you've got great folders, now where's the great fixed blades?

Hello,

I just thought I'd throw a little controversy in around here. Seriously, though, every cool knife company need a kick-butt serious fixed blade bowie or fighter. Now none of the other companies have done this before, so I would like to recommend a collaboration with a great tactical knife designer, such as David Broadwell, or Jim Siska. Or maybe even Trace Rinaldi or Allen Blade. Now wouldn't that be fun!!!

If you produced a TTTKK, I would have to pick one or more up. That is the fixed blade highest on my list right now.

Phil

What´s wrong with Darrel Ralphs fixed Kraits?
A Krait neck knife is in the works from OE!

Nothing is wrong with a fixed Krait. I may pick one up, I may not. That's just not a blade shape I find screamingly useful.

Phil

What the heck is a ttkkk?

second, of all, pelle, you're missing the point. the krait neck nice is not a BIG outdoor knife......

That's not a bad choice,
but I would prefer the Armageddon.
(You've got to love a knive with a name like Armageddon)

This would work !

ReconI.jpg

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
MADD MAXX !

Hehehe, that would do nicely!
I bet that would be awesome in D-2M
wink.gif

Hey Daryl, since you decide to jump on this thread, what ever happened to the bowies you used to do? (you have 2 big ones posted on your old internet site) Now THAT's the kind of knife I'm taking about.

=-----Ed

Perg
Getting ready to make a batch of them now. Some 9 in camp (can be made into a bowie style also I have both),7" fighters, 4 in Arclites and a new designed small iwb fighter (bowie style).

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
MADD MAXX !

[This message has been edited by Darrel Ralph (edited 02-04-2001).]

Back