• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SODLD: Benchmade 710 D2

Benchmade 710 in D2
I've owned this for about 8 years and am the original owner. It is lightly used but shows no real wear (it has lived in my safe for probably 7 of those 8 years). It has perfect centering and lockup and nice even edge grinds. It had the typical obtuse, dull factory edge Benchmade was notorious for at the time, and was reprofiled to 15DPS with a 20DPS microbevel when I first got it way back. I have not touched the edge or resharpened since then. A nice example of this classic knife. It pains me to get rid of this since i've owned it longer than any other knife I currently have, but i'm not into large folders anymore like I once was. Comes with original box.

SOLD shipped

Trades:
Benchmade Ritter Mini Grip
Spyderco Caly 3 ZDP189
Spyderco Caly 3 Super Blue
Spyderco Delica HAP40 or Super Blue
Spyderco Native 5 (mostly interested in the Blue FRN/S110V, Grey FRN/Maxamet, and the Linerless Green G-10/S90V KW exclusive)
Spyderco Chapparal
Great Eastern #77 pattern w/ wood covers

263vwid.jpg

11rc4fp.jpg

Last edited:
Benchmade 710 in D2
I've owned this for about 8 years and am the original owner. It is lightly used but shows no real wear (it has lived in my safe for probably 7 of those 8 years). It has perfect centering and lockup and nice even edge grinds. It had the typical obtuse, dull factory edge Benchmade was notorious for at the time, and was reprofiled to 15DPS with a 20DPS microbevel when I first got it way back. I have not touched the edge or resharpened since then. A nice example of this classic knife. It pains me to get rid of this since i've owned it longer than any other knife I currently have, but i'm not into large folders anymore like I once was. Comes with original box.

$160 shipped

I'll take it.

Back