sog automatic multi tool

I was wondering where I might be able to find one of the new multi tools(I don't recall the proper name or model #) It has an autamatig pliers head that flips out like an auto knife. Any one seen one of these? I have been told about them from a friend doesn't recall where he saw it. Thanks

Hi Seaplane,

You are asking about the Switchplier.

switchplieropen.gif

It has just begun production and shipping. It will take awhile for most stores to carry them.

They are amazing tools are will be worth the wait!
smile.gif

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

Just came home from work and found a package at my back door. Thought to my self, "now what can this be, I haven't ordered anything recently". So, I open the the box and WOW!!!!
It's my brand spankin' new Sog Switchplier from Fred at The Knife Outet that I have had on backorder for the last 3 or 4 months.
biggrin.gif
Woo Hoo!!!
biggrin.gif

It is very cool and well worth the wait! I don't know how much hard usage it will get from me, but it will get worn out from just playing with it.

"Feelin' Cool"
cool.gif
Phrede

so, where can I order one and how much? How do I get in touch with the Knife Outlet? Thanks for the replys--C.L.

Thanks Phrede , I ordered one a few minutes ago from the knife outlet. I hope they have them in stock and ready to ship. I can't wait to play with my new toy! Thank you too Ron ---C.L.

[This message has been edited by seaplane (edited 11-17-2000).]

Back