SOG Revolver-H Review -lots of pics-

I just got back from a camping trip in Colorado and very much used my Tigershark. However, it really did get me thinking about purchasing a Revolver-H. I do have a small question about it though, is the factory sheath ambidextrous?

Cheers,

Guard...

Yup, The revolver-H is one of those things where after you own it you ask yourself "How did I ever live without this thing" and Yes, The factory sheath is ambidextrous.;):thumbup:

this is bad..... all this publicity re. this Revolver thingie....

I heard a recent rumor that a certain Mr. RR is now experiencing great difficulty walking through doorways because of a cranium much enlarged ??

but that's just a rumor so far.....

Cheers,

Carl

Socintel, it's true, I just found out I need a root canal on a tooth so that should help the swelling..........some :D

Robbie Roberson :thumbup:

now i kind of regret buying the leatherman steen...ive yet to really test it out but from what you say i wanna go buy one now!

Leatherman makes great tools.

I remember when you said you were looking at both and if you go back and check my advice I said "You really should look at and handle these "pivoting" gut hooks before you buy, (Steen and Hunter Revolver)."

I have examined the Steen very closely.

There is a huge difference in these two knives.

I simply would not do without my saw...............

Robbie Roberson. ;)

your right robbie haha...you did say that. you seem to be everywhere man...maybe ill just buy both? then i cant go wrong

Back