SOG S-60 VS Charge Ti vs SwissTool?

Looking for a new toy, uh, I mean tool. Feel like getting a multi-tool.

Sog S-60 seems to have a one handed opening operation, that appeals to me. The Charge Ti apparently comes with a pocket clip.

Anybody have all three?

Try and get to handle them before you buy , sorry thats the best advice i can offer , they all have there good and points , i dont own a sog but i have used one in the past and it was fine , the Charge and Swisstool i do own and they are great , the swisstool for sheer power and strength and the Charge for its features like one handed blade opening ( 154cm steel on the plain edge ) and like you said removable pocket clip.Have a good look round on here and see what the others think .
Have you any particular uses for it that might help in deciding which is the best one for you.

Dunc

I would say swisstool but I've only tried the Charge once in a shop, and never tried the powerlock.

for the clip, be sure to try it before buying (if you buy the multitool because of that feature), I've read somewhere that it's not very good.

for the one handed opening, I would say that neither the Charge nor the swisstool are "flip-opening" friendly, but you can for sure open them with one hand, it just takes more time

Just to tell u my charge pocket clip snapped a few weeks ago as i was pulling it out of my pocket

wadly said:
Just to tell u my charge pocket clip snapped a few weeks ago as i was pulling it out of my pocket

Disturbing news :eek: . One of the swell features on the Charge is the clip, which has enabled me for the first time to securely carry a multitool without having to notice its presence at all. Although I have been accustomed to belt carry for decades, the clip arrangement has been the perfect EDC option for me. I hope this sort of breakage is not common. :(

there are belt pouches with clips for the swisstools, so that you don't need a belt. My ST came with a belt pouch which is not clippable but the clippable pouches sell separately.
I don't know about the ST Spirit pouch, however.

Back