• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sog Sogwinder II---1990's?

paulhilborn

Gold Member
I bought this off the bay several years ago and just don't carry it. I'm not a big SOG fan but I have to admit the older stuff to me seems to be EXCELLENT. This is one of the best built, SOLID lockbacks I have ever owned---It is without a doubt the sharpest production knife I've ever owned:thumbup:

Measure 4 3/4 closed, has ZERO blade play, perfectly centered, Krayton grips, Dual thumb studs and comes with a nylon sheath. Fit and Finish on this knife is amazing, the tolerances are terrific. There is a scuff on the lower bolster by the lanyard hole (please see pictures). IF and I say IF I have the box it will ship as well---just not sure I have it:confused:

This will rival most any "Built like a Tank" folders out there. Yes I know there are bigger and badder and better materials but for it's day this may have reigned supreme?

Asking $100.00 SPF shipped and I pay PP fees. I accept USPS Money Order as well.

pc310026l.jpg

pc310027.jpg

pc310028.jpg

pc310029.jpg

pc310030.jpg

pc310031.jpg

pc310032.jpg

pc310033.jpg

Please email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking:thumbup:

Paul

Last edited: