• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"SOLD" 2 billets of 136 layer 1080 & 15N20 Random pattern damascus For Sale

Both are SOLD thanks for looking

I have a couple pieces of 136 layer 1080 & 15N20 random pattern damascus billets left over from some projects so I am offering them up for sale. These were stacked up in lower layer counts to get a more active pattern.

Size of Billet #1 is approximately .208" X 1.412" X 8"

Size of Billet #2 approximately .130" X 1.265" X 8 1/16"

These bars have been surface ground. If you need different sizes PM or email me I can accommodate any size you may need.

The First "I will take it" gets it and please post it in thread and which billet you want.

Price is $72.00 US each plus $6.00 US for shipping Priority flat rate mail and insurance to Con US. Outside US will pay actual shipping and insurance costs please contact for shipping quote.

Payment methods accepted are Paypal ( mike@turnerknives.com ), US Postal Money Order or Personal Check (Which will need to clear before shipping).

Any questions or need more pictures feel free to email, PM or call me.
Thanks for looking,
Mike

mike@turnerknives.com
541 846-0204

Thanks for looking.

Billet #1 Side A
15N20Randomdamascus10-29-2011A.jpg

Billet #1 Side B
15N20Randomdamascus10-29-2011B.jpg

Billet #2 Side A
15N20Random10-6-2011A.jpg

Billet #2 Side B
15N20Random10-6-2011B.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, I sure like the looks this pattern has. I may have to see about getting some from you. Frank

Received the billets today and I'm thrilled. They look much better in real life than in the photos. You should definitely follow through and get some, Frank.

Hi Frank,

I have a bunch of this made up just for you my friend =).

Tryppyr, glad your pleased with the billets. They are hard to photograph to get them to look like they do in person. Have fun with the steel and can not wait to see what yo do with them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Back