• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 52100 Bullnose Butcher Knife with Ghost Black G10

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey Gentlemen,
I'm really happy to post this one up for sale. I've been wanting to do an old school butcher knife for a while and this is the result. It's a bullnose pattern that I made with 52100 carbon steel at RC61. I normalized and thermal cycled the steel to refine the grain. The handle material is Ghost Black G10 which looks great and is easy to keep clean.

SPECS:
OAL: 13"
BLADE: 8.25" long, 1.5" wide. It has been hand finished to 400grit. The grind is full flat with subtle convex. the edge is down to 0.015" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.140" 52100 carbon steel heat treated to RC61 including normalizing and thermal cycling.
HANDLE: Ghost Black G10 and black carbon fiber pins.
Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

ZXQgYbQl.jpg

aK0KVvul.jpg

ATFVd0kl.jpg

5xePmaOl.jpg

kVmuljhl.jpg

kbmSGrBl.jpg

CaJjakvl.jpg

3ikTrBRl.jpg

Last edited:
I just want to give some kudos to Mr. Erickson.

I have been in contact with him for the past few days, ironing out details on a knife order. He has been beyond helpful and very prompt with correspondence. He understands how to provide good customer service, I look forward to working with him.

GLWS!

P.S. My wife is trying to decide what type of wood she likes best for the handle, I'll be in touch soon.

I just want to give some kudos to Mr. Erickson.

I have been in contact with him for the past few days, ironing out details on a knife order. He has been beyond helpful and very prompt with correspondence. He understands how to provide good customer service, I look forward to working with him.

GLWS!

P.S. My wife is trying to decide what type of wood she likes best for the handle, I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you sir, I really appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to your build!

Back