• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 8.25” Kiritsuke Baker Forge Copper San mai

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
IMG_0260.jpegIMG_0261.jpeg
Hello everyone, I’ve got a unique piece available today. This is my 8.25” kiritsuke model in Baker Forge Tsunami copper San mai, the core steel is 80crv2 and the handle is vintage burgundy micarta. The material made by baker forge consists of pure nickel shims dividing layers of copper Damascus creating a stunning but very functional blade. It has a “forged” finish on the flats and a polished hollow grind for the bevel. The thin geometry cuts really well and the hollow grind helps reduce sticking as you are chopping food. It is roughly 3/32” thick at the spine, 8.25” blade and 4.75” handle and a tall heel just over 2.25” wide. Available for $650 shipped in the US, this is a one of a kind piece as the material is unique batch to batch. I can accept payment through PayPal at Edgeknifeworks@gmail.com or I can send a payment link through square for credit cards. Thank you for looking and have a happy holiday!

Great! I’ll take it!

I’ve only bought a couple knives on here so please let me know what steps I need to take.
Awesome it is yours! Thank you, I can either send you a message with a payment link if you’d like to use a card or you can send the payment through the PayPal email above. Either way works for me, if you could also send me a private message with your shipping information that would be great. I’ll be out tomorrow running some errands and can get this shipped out to you.

Back