• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* AEB-L Kitchen Petty in Australian Dead Finish

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
I've got a great little kitchen petty/prep knife up for sale today. It's a real laser at 0.06" AEB-L stainless steel heat treated to RC62 including LN cryo treatment. It's a hybrid full flat/convex grind that aids in food release. It's down to 0.007" before sharpening. It's hand sanded to 600 grit. The handle is some gorgeous Australian hardwood know as "Dead Finish" It reminds me of California Manzanita. It's tight grained and finishes up beautifully. The ferrule is African Blackwood.

SPECS:
OAL: 290mm (11.5")
BLADE: 140mm (5.5") long, 33mm (1.25") heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.007" before sharpening.
STEEL: 1.5mm (0.06") AEB-L Stainless steel heat treated to RC62 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Australian Dead Finish and African Blackwood ferrule. Black ferrule cap and black and maroon spacers.

Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

BFqtBJll.jpg

ZdWvFHbl.jpg

FQButC4l.jpg

lGSJPlol.jpg

mvChZorl.jpg

b1en0C5l.jpg

IgM6hm0l.jpg

7HGSguql.jpg

0L5jNPll.jpg

GKm6YqHl.jpg