• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - AEB-L Utility/Tactical

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings BFFs, here for purchase is a utility knife that would serve well also as a skinning or tactical knife. Super comfortable in all your standard grips, and it works impressively well as a brush knife, or mini machete too, as I tested it by easily clearing some foliage that was encroaching from a local home onto the public sidewalk. The more knives I do in AEB-L at this hardness, the more I want to. I am very happy with how this one turned out, and hope to make more like it soon.

Specs:

Steel: AEB-L
Hardness: RC 63
Stock Thickness: 5/32"

Overall Length: 9"
Cutting Edge: 4 1/2"

Geometry: Full height flat/convex, 15° per side primary edge, 20° micro, .012" behind the edge at the heel, .040" at the tip, for a combination of great slicing and robust strength.

Weight: 6.7 oz

Handle: Black G10, contoured and dremel textured for enhanced grip

Sheath: Black Kydex, I put a couple paracord loops on there for IWB carry, but you should be able to get your Tek lock on there if you want.

Asking SOLD

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7632.JPG
IMG_7633.JPG
IMG_7634.JPG
IMG_7635.JPG
IMG_7636.JPG
IMG_7637.JPG
IMG_7638.JPG
IMG_7639.JPG
IMG_7640.JPG

Last edited:
BF members, David turns out great blades. Just got a small EDC knife and the usual fit and balance is excellent. Real sharp too.

The new one showed up, good! I'm glad you like it!

This one is now SOLD to a local buyer.

Last edited:
Back