• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Andrew Meers, MS kitchen knives

BFS

Gold Member
SOLD

I bought these from Andrew at last year's Arkansas Knife Show. Never used and safe kept. They're really spectacular. I'm only selling because I have so many different kitchen knives that I'm already using. Please post an "I'll take it" here or PM me. If you post, please follow up with a PM for PayPal info.

The price includes USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation and all fees. PayPal G&S preferred but I'll take a USPS Money order too.

First up is a Nakiri with a 6 1/2" W2 blade with hamon. Overall it's 11 1/2". The handle is King wood. It weighs in at 7.35 oz. $700 shipped.

IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0159.jpg

Next up is a Gyuto that is equally as perfect as the Nakiri. It has a 6 1/2" W2 blade with hamon, 11" overall and weighs in at only 5.95 oz. The handle is Blood wood. $700 shipped.
$1350 if you want both. Both knives shipped to all 50 states. No trades at this time. Thanks.

IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0157.jpg
IMG_4940.JPG

Last edited:
Back