• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Benchmade 3300 Infidel NIB

Kershawcollector

Gold Member
Benchmade 3300 Infidel NIB never carried or used only fired a handful of times. It was part of my collection and was displayed, asking SOLD shipped including G&S fees. Please know the auto laws of your state before purchase. Have questions please ask, first one to say I’ll take it or I’ll go by time stamp on messages. I’m not looking for trades, sale only. Thank you

https://imgurupload.org/files/trim-5E3158FA-A0B9-43E4-B758-8049E569FDDD.mov

Last edited:
Greetings,
New here, have no idea how to pm or email you. Please contact me if you have such privileges, thank you.

Greetings,
I was hoping to get this, hence my asking you to contact me, however, I guess I should have said I will take it. I see another person said they will take it as well. There is another one available as well and wanted one, but didn't want to say I will take both, so whomever replied first would get my money. Not sure how long offers are good for so hence my asking you to contact me before promising two people the same thing. Of course I want you to be fair to all, I appreciate your offering up a great deal and will respect your decision either way...

Just curious if you saw my first post here? I am new here, and not familiar with the etiquette of the site, as it seems that saying "I will take it" gets first dibs. That being said, hopefully, you didn't ignore my interest because I am new, as I have to start somewhere... I was ready to pay for it, just had one question... No major loss or lamentations, it's not like it's a rare knife or anything. Either way, thanks again for offering it up, congratulations to whomever is it's proud new caretaker...

If anyone could be kind enough to inform me as to how to PM or email someone, I would be most appreciative.

Rollingstoned - As it stated in my listing the first one to say I’ll take it gets it, I wasn’t ignoring you. I’m not always on BF and usually I only check it once a day so that’s why I stated the first to say I’ll take it gets it, to me that’s a commitment to buy. To send messages you just tap on the persons name and then tap send message. Sorry for the confusion.

Rollingstoned - As it stated in my listing the first one to say I’ll take it gets it, I wasn’t ignoring you. I’m not always on BF and usually I only check it once a day so that’s why I stated the first to say I’ll take it gets it, to me that’s a commitment to buy. To send messages you just tap on the persons name and then tap send message. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for the response and tips, it seems that, at the time, I possessed an inadequate membership status to pm you. All squared away now... I appreciate your taking your time to explain the situation, Cheers!

Back