• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold - Benchmade 558-1401 M390 Mini Ritter

Used Benchmade Mini Griptilian - 558-1401 Doug Ritter RSK MK1
$Sold - Paypal G&S - CONUS

https://imgur.com/a/IxMjh8A

AWT Scales, Wilkins Grip Deep Carry Clip, comes with spare Benchmade Deep Carry Clip. (The wind blew the clip off the table immediately after I took the photo and now it has a minor chip in the paint.) The blade is either the best grind I've ever seen from Benchmade or a previous owner reprofiled the knife at 17° each side, I've never had to do anything more than touch the edge up on a leather strop. I've lubed the pivot bushings a few times and always wipe the blade down with EDCi after each use. When cleaning the knife I blown it down with compressed air and then wipe clean with a microfiber, I've never used any corrosives or caustics on the knife.

The knife includes the factory box, courtesy baggy, and spare clip; unfortunately, I do not have the original scales.

Last edited:
Dang you 8 fingers, saw this earlier and was too busy I knew it'd go fast. Enjoy your knife. Goodnight to all stay safe everyone.

Back