• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Benchmade 5700 & Spyderco Domino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benchmade 5700 Presidio II Auto - This one is a recent acquisition so it's getting cut from the collection. The blade is nearly mint and the scales are very good overall. I tried to picture every little thing so the scales look much worse in pics then person. I also removed the safety on this guy and tbh it's much better ergonomically without. I also have no concern about it going off in the pocket. Fires hard like a benchmade auto. Factory edge has been stropped and I did carry it a couple times. Comes with Box, Sheath & Safety Switch.
$OLD G&S Shipped Priority to USA

Cold Steel Swift II - Another recent acquisition that I just can't justify keeping. I'll be honest and tell you that the assist sucked on this thing. So I deassisted it but the caveat is since I cut the assist bar off I can't be put back. Other than that the knife is mint. I never carried or used it but I did strop the factory edge. Comes with Box.
$OLD G&S Shipped to USA

Spyderco Domino BBS Exclusive Blue G10/CTS-204P - I got this one a while back and while I truly love this knife I've decided to keep my XHP Domino for sentimental reasons over this one. This guy has seen quite a bit of carry and use. It has been sharpened to 15dps and I measure it around 0.014 BTE. It's a great slicer with very nice action. This one also looks worse in pics that person but I want to be thorough.
$OLD G&S Shipped to USA

Spyderco Endura Super Blue w/CF Scales- This started off as an FRN Super Blue Endura. The OG FRN scales were dyed purple when I got it. I got some sweet CF scales to add to it and then I got it reground to a stupid thin dimension. I measure it around 0.007-0.008 BTE so be aware this isn't a "hard use" knife but it is a fucking laser. It also has a forced patina on the Super Blue portion of the blade. Pictures are pretty accurate on this one. Comes with Box, OG Dyed FRN Scales & OG Clip.
$OLD G&S Shipped to USA

Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1 - This is my backup GB1 and as such I haven't used or carried it. I'm not sure if the previous owner carried it but I doubt it. Both blade and handle look pristine to me. Only real issues with this knife are the missing box & clip screw.
WITHDRAWN G&S Shipped to USA

Zero Tolerance 0804CF CTS-204P - (C) Ugh, I don't wanna sell this but it just doesn't fill any role in my EDC. I love this thing, the action is amazing and it's super light for the size. I did a bit of modification on it though. I added a sharpening choil as well as removed the DLC on the cutting edge side of the flipper tab. This one has been sharpened to 19dps and it cuts pretty damn well. It has some snail trails on the handle as well as some marks on the blade but nothing super deep. I think the pictures are worse than person on this one too but the wear is apparent to the eye. Comes with Box.
$OLD G&S Shipped to USA

I've also got 2 RGT Stonewashed Milled Clips & a Lynch Clip. All 3 have been used but are in good shape. The Black Skull clip is free with any knife.
WITHDRAWN

Feel free to comment or PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back