• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold. Benchmade Bugout Copper Scales by Flytanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewpop

Gold Member
Sold.
For sale only (no trades thank you) is a set of Flytanium solid copper scales for a Benchmade Bugout. These have been used and have patina (less patina under where pocket clip was installed as seen in photo below). The fit when installed is excellent. Sale is for the scales only, no other hardware.

The total price to your door is $45. Payment by paypal only ("goods option", not the "gift" option). I'll cover paypal fee. Price includes USPS shipping with tracking number to USA mailing addresses. Prompt payment is expected.

No trades at this time, thank you. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose. Buyer is responsible for conforming to your local regulations.

If you have any questions, please use email or forum message to inquire. Post in this thread if you want to use the Bladeforums feedback option later, and then PM or email if you want it. First person expressing specific intent to purchase and promptly following up with clear communication & payment will get it.

Thanks for looking. Photos taken today.

YPpXXdE.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back