• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Sold* Benchmade Mini Infidel $300

I am selling my benchmade mini infidel, silver dagger blade. The knife has been carried about 5 days in total for about the month I have owned it. Lockup is great with minimal side to side play as far as my limited sample of infidels goes. Never had a misfire and has been gently used as i carry 2 knives. There is a small scuff near the blade hole that my camera could not pick up and you have to be looking for it to see it. Also, there is another small scuff next to the launch button on the right side, my camera also did not pick this up but needed to be mentioned. I'm only selling this because the dagger isn't super appealing to me and otherwise this is a real gem at a great price. Comes with original box and molle sheath/molle clip thing.

Any questions or further pictures please don't hesitate to private message me or contact me via Email at jayhingle@gmail.com

$300 or best offer. I can only do domestic shipping and trades arent completely out of the question but I am kinda picky.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5299.jpg
    IMG_5299.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5296.jpg
    IMG_5296.jpg
    393.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5297.jpg
    IMG_5297.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5298.jpg