• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech SOLD! BNIB UTX-85 Black handle and plain single edge M390 blade.

brcromer

“Pierrot Le Fou”
SOLD

BNIB UTX-85 Black handle and plain single edge M390 blade. Only removed for these photos. Comes with original box and papers. Makes an Awesome EDC and easy to upkeep.

Post in the thread and PM me for how to pay me.

I pay shipping/insurance CONUS and Paypal Goods and Services charge.

Serious buyers only please. Payment must be immediate unless I agree otherwise. As far as I'm concerned you aren't locked into purchasing the knife until I actually have your money in my Paypal account. That means someone can still jump your purchase until I'm paid in full. I'll make exceptions to this rule but I must agree to do that first. Paypal only. Goods and Services only. Please let me know if you have an offer by posting in thread and message me. I reserve the right to do business with whomever I want. If you have any questions then please contact me. Good luck!

20170608_145148_zpsgfkn5dc4.jpg
20170608_145201_zpsmjvc9wbn.jpg
20170608_145235_zpswnpcqgbi.jpg

Last edited:
Please email me. I have a question.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Offer from grzess:

I'm sorry but I must reject the offer.

Last edited:
The knife is still available for SOLD and that covers Paypal Goods and Services and Shipping and Insurance.

Last edited:
Back