• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Buck 119 and 110 bundle

Up for sale is a pair of classic Buck knives. I purchased them brand new a couple weeks ago from BladeHQ on an impulse and don't really need them in the collection. Both are very nearly brand new and I suppose you could say they are LNIB condition. Both knives come with original boxes and packaging

Buck 119 -
Ive buffed the edge because while it came sharp, it wasn't as good as it should have been from the factory. It has never cut anything and it has never been carried, maybe a light scuff on the aluminum pommel but that's about it. Comes with a factory leather sheath.

Buck 110 -
Never carried, used, sharpened, or cut with. I did handle it a lot though and there is a very slight patina forming on the brass bolsters as well as a light scratch on the top bolster on the front of the knife. This one was advertised to have the standard 420HC blade and Ebony wood scales instead of the normal Cocobolo wood. The scales look much better and have a nice dark color. Comes with a factory leather sheath.

Asking $80 through PayPal for both knives together. I will not sell individually.

NO TRADES ACCEPTED

Please contact me via email at silvanus.on.usn@gmail.com as it will be the fastest way to reach me as I don't get alerts for Bladeforums messages.

Knives will be shipped through UPS or FedEx as soon as I can after receiving funds. I am a firefighter and work 48 hour shifts at a time. If the knives sell while I'm at work I will ship them the first opportunity I can after I get off.

Last edited:
Both 4 $80 LNIB? What a steal!

Glad I already have one of both or I'd be pissed I didn't get them.

Congrats 2 the buyer!

Last edited:
Back