• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Buck Folder Bundle

eschwebach

Gold Member
Conditions of Sale:
Prices include shipping.
I ask that you please use PayPal F&F, hopefully my feedback score puts you at ease.
No trades at this time.
US shipping only.
If payment is not received promptly the knife will go back up for sale.
PM or email "erik dot schwebach at gmail dot com" for questions and to get PP address.

Note: If you believe I have misrepresented a knife you have purchased from me I will gladly take it back and refund your money (not including return shipping).

Trying to save money on shipping by offering a bundle. Boxes included for each knife. Included in the bundle is:

1) NIB Buck Budgie - NIB, really nice little frame lock
2) Buck Vantage Pro - been carried, used, and sharpened. Does not flip, action is too tight, blade is slightly off center but does not rub. There are really no cosmetic issues that I can see. Lock up is solid in all directions.
3) Buck 424 Buck Lite - been carried and used, I believe it still has the original edge but I am the second owner. Lock up is solid in all directions.
4) Buck 55 - a great little user, still has original edge. There is a tiny bit of side to side play, solid up and down. Blade is slightly off center but does not rub. This knife has been carried in a pocket with keys, etc so the brass bolsters are dinged up. There are some larger dings on the edge of the bolsters probably from being dropped while closed.

All four for $OLD

0Dey883.jpg

R3hFdGL.jpg

X9tsCfy.jpg

5cVAOt7.jpg

X8MCkpM.jpg

ludDRin.jpg

WghMnow.jpg

5PI5jmZ.jpg

ABAABKB.jpg

9ngtozn.jpg

NSqcsYy.jpg