• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Buck Vantage Pro S30V - Large - $35

SOLD!

Vantage Pro Large S30V - $35 shipped via PayPal G&S

US Sale and Shipping Only - No Trades.

Album: https://imgur.com/a/btqJAb3

Knife is in decent condition. It's been in the my truck side glove box for a while and has a couple little scuffs on the G10 scales as can be seen in the photos. The blade has the factory edge but there is some weird discoloring on the clip side. (see photo). It's not scratching but rather some weird smudges that won't come off. Also, while the blade in centered, if you deploy it via the thumb hole, the blade will rub against the inside liner when your thumb puts pressure on the blade. Not an issue when flipping. The knife flips OK. Not great but OK. Lock up is good and blade is solid side to side/up and down.

I had another Vantage Pro and sent it in for some flipping pivot issues and instead of servicing that knife, they sent me this one. The blade discoloration and scuffs on the G10 are from me. The blade rub when thumb flicking is the way it came. I just don't want to send it in and would rather sell it for a loss at a good price for someone. I just used it as a truck knife and it's never actually been used.

You know the drill. First “I’ll take it”, gets it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Notice - Upon my acceptance of the sale with the buyer and providing my PayPal info, please provide payment within 2 hours. Otherwise, I'll move on to the next buyer unless the buyer works out an extension with me

Last edited:
Back