• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade SOLD Bugout (blue) SOLD

Sigsog226

Gold Member
SOLD Im the original owner (bought from USA Made Blade) and it's been used for about a month's worth. Has some scratches on the blade, mostly at the tip, and some chips in the blade as well, also towards the tip (the actually tip is still intact). Came into contact with some metal once and dinged it up. It has been sharpend once by me and used since then.

Scales had dirt on them and i cleaned them but could've missed a spot. Just saying it was a user(not abused) and i might have missed something here or there. Lock up solid, centering a touch off to presentation side, still has box, papers, baggy. I did loosen all the screws when i first got it because the centering was really bad(never touching scales). Pocket clip has a small scratch or two on it too.

Still a ton of life in it, and honestly wasn't used all that much. Pics have the blade scratches and chips in them. I believe it's well priced. Feel free to shoot any questions my way.

Asking SOLD $85 for it.
Conus, paypal and shipping on me. It will go out tomorrow if it sells tonight. Pm preferred, but email is fine too. SOLD

View attachment 1096482 View attachment 1096483 View attachment 1096484 View attachment 1096485 View attachment 1096486 View attachment 1096487

Last edited:
Back